Fred Kaudel / +1 425-861-8505 /
13680 NE 69th St. #629 / Redmond, WA 98052 / USA
Product Development Services:
- Client-Server Architecture / Networking
- Designing / Prototyping / Coding / Testing / Maintaining / Porting
- C / C++ / eMbedded Visual C / Visual Studio .net 2003 /
eMbedded Visual C++
- Java / perl / lex/yacc / cvs/VSS / make / Shell-scripting / Scheme /
- Windows XP / Windows CE / Linux
Web Development Services:
- PHP4 / HTML / MySQL / CSS / perl / Scripting
- e-commerce / Graphics
- Experiment Design / Traffic Analysis / Conversion Optimization
Market Development Services:
- Customer Support and Training
- Lead Development (Web, Telephone and E-mail)
- Sales / Negotiation (Project Definition, Licensing and Pricing)
- Business Plan Development and Presentation
- Linkage of Telecommunications Standards to Product Development
(Requirements, Interpretation, Influencing)
- Systems Engineering / Performance Analysis and Optimization / Simulation
- Protocol Design / Distributed Computing / Research / Proposals
- Contract Engineering / Business Planning / Technical Writing
Software Tool Expertise:
- Editors: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Access),
- IDEs: eMbedded Visual C / Visual Studio .net 2003 / eMbedded Visual C++ / eclipse
- Languages: as listed above, with further experience in: FORTRAN / Pascal / Smalltalk / Assembly / COBOL
I would like to help solve your technical problems: my
assistance leads to new solutions. Providing strategic technology advice, and
having excellent communication and listening skills, I like to help clients
handle any challenges throughout the product life-cycle, from drawing out
potential users' requirements through implementation and testing.
Since I am an experienced software developer – analyst, designer, coder
and tester, I develop software quickly and reliably, communicating both how and
Since 2002, I have provided technical assistance and
services as a consultant for telecommunications and speech applications:
assisting with system design and analysis, generating and analyzing proposals,
designing and developing applications and markets. I have eighteen
years experience in the telecommunications industry, working in product and
network performance, and linking customer requirements to product development.
Formerly a telecommunications industry manager, I hold a
doctorate in electrical engineering (systems & computer).
Since 2005, I work in the Windows Live ID™ Test Lab (debugging,
deploying, documenting, networking, scripting and supporting).
Previously, I have been VP of Business Development at Sprex, Inc., and
held standards development, mangement and systems engineering positions in
Fluke Networks, Nortel Networks, and BNR.
23 January 2017. © Copyright 2005-2007 by Fred J. Kaudel.
All rights reserved.